Statement of faith
1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that all human beings have sinned and are thus subject to God’s just condemnation, but salvation is available to all by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
Without mental reservation, I hereby subscribe to the above statements.
Code of Conduct
Water's Edge Ministries is a Christian based organization, and therefore expects its partners and employees to live a life that is consistent with biblical standards in the following:
1. To love and serve others ( Colossians 3:12-15; John 13:34-35; Romans 15:5; Ephesians 4:32)
2. To live a life consistent with the scriptures and refrain from following the desires of our sinful nature. (Galatians 5:19-21; 1 Corinthians 6:12-20; Colossians 3:5-9)
3. To maintain the highest ethical standards in ministry and personal life. ( 1 Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 3:2-7)
4. To be an example of Christ in overall life – in speech, faith, purity, love. ( 1 Timothy 4:12; Philippians
2:14-15; 1 Thessalonians 4:7; Colossians 3:12-17; Ephesians 5:2